The King of Fighters

« Older   Newer »

1. Di'Anno

User deleted

Pare che siamo alla fine di KoF, nel senso che il nuovo presidente di SNK sta chiudendo la divisione videogiochi, lo stesso port di KoF XIII è a rischio.

Quindi a meno che qualcuno (tipo Arc System o Capcom...) non compri la licenza KoF è morto.

Se il XIII deve essere l'ultimo spero che almeno arrivi su console...

CITAZIONE
    I have confirmation of Kukino leaving. French contact that made interview of Kukino contacted him in the beginning of january and kukino admited it. We didn't spread the info as we considered Kukino would admit it himself when the time was right.

More than that, SNKP president wants to close video game section. Here the message i sent to other sites :

It's Neithan from 2HP.

You probably heard of the departure of kukino, the game director of kof XIII from snkp. SpekSNK supposed it was a rumor but I can confirm it to you.

One of my contact in Japan did the interview of Kukino for french website Neo Arcadia and contacted him when the tweets of the ancient programmer came out on the web. Kukino confirmed he left SNKP in novembre so it's not a rumor anymore.

Besides, two contacts confirmed to me that the new president of SNKP, Ryo Mizufune, wants the video games section to be shut down. He wants to live from license exploitation (queen's blade, kof sky stage) and his influence is one of the things that made Kukino leave the company. It could be possible that many people from the dev team quit too.

The port of Kof XIII is compromised but more than that it's kof that is compromised. It's possible that Kof XIII could be the last one of the saga.

390 replies since 13/9/2008, 09:04   5945 views